OT: Linus chose to reject GPL v3

Constantine A. Murenin
It's a bit offtopic, but after some speculation in one slashdot-like
local forum, I've come to a conclusion that Linus has now rejected GPL
v3 for the same reasons that Theo rejects GPL in general, and Apache 2
licence in particular. :-) Well, I assume, it's a good start for them.
:-)

http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/01/25/273
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=96844578906748&w=2

"Russian Slashdot":
http://www.linux.org.ru/jump-message.jsp?msgid=1245329

Cheers,
Constantine.

Re: OT: Linus chose to reject GPL v3

Marco Peereboom
Completely irrelevant.  Please take this elsewhere.