OT(?): Free AS800

Chris Callahan
Greetings:

I have an AlphaServer 800 here which is available for free to a good
home. Data sheet at <http://h18002.www1.hp.com/alphaserver/archive/800/>
The system is available for pickup in Davis, CA (about 15 miles west of
Sacramento). No delivery, no shipping.

From `sho conf`, it looks like an EV5/400, 256MB of RAM in bank 0 (bank
1 empty), 2MB cache, an RZ1BB 2GB HDD plus three empty disk bays, and an
RRD-46 CD-ROM drive. This is of the pedastal form factor, not the
rackmount.

If anyone's interested, drop me a line directly, as I'm not subscribed
to the list.

TIA,
-Chris

Re: OT(?): Free AS800

Chris Callahan
> I have an AlphaServer 800 here which is available for free to a good
> home.

The system is spoken for. Thanks for your interest.

-Chris