OSPF default route redistribute from BGP

OSPF default route redistribute from BGP

Claudiu Popescu
Hi,

I've been trying to redistribute the default route received by BGP through
OSPF but without any luck.
If I have a static default route added it will get redistributed, but not
if it is received by BGP.

I tried various options but I don't see many to be honest.
redistribute default set { metric 1 type 1 }

This OpenBSD router has 3 default routes: 1 from BGP and 2 from OSPF (other
2 routers).
Maybe that is causing it to filter the one received by BGP?

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Re: OSPF default route redistribute from BGP

Claudio Jeker
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 10:37:06AM +0200, Claudiu Popescu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to redistribute the default route received by BGP through
> OSPF but without any luck.
> If I have a static default route added it will get redistributed, but not
> if it is received by BGP.
>
> I tried various options but I don't see many to be honest.
> redistribute default set { metric 1 type 1 }
>
> This OpenBSD router has 3 default routes: 1 from BGP and 2 from OSPF (other
> 2 routers).
> Maybe that is causing it to filter the one received by BGP?
>
> Any ideas?

Try to use an rtlabel to select the route. So insert it with a label in
bgpd check for set rtabel xyz and ospfd use redistribute rtlabel xyz.

--
:wq Claudio