New: zsh-syntax-highlighting

Matthew Martin
Small port for zsh-syntax-highlighting. Currently have it in shells, but
more than happy to move it if someone has a better suggestion. To test
    source /usr/local/share/zsh-syntax-highlighting/zsh-syntax-highlighting.zsh
after installing.

DESCR:
This package provides syntax highlighting for the shell zsh. It enables
highlighting of commands whilst they are typed at a zsh prompt into an
interactive terminal. This helps in reviewing commands before running them,
particularly in catching syntax errors.

zsh-syntax-highlighting.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: New: zsh-syntax-highlighting

Rafael Sadowski
On Thu Apr 09, 2020 at 09:43:36PM -0500, Matthew Martin wrote:

> Small port for zsh-syntax-highlighting. Currently have it in shells, but
> more than happy to move it if someone has a better suggestion. To test
>     source /usr/local/share/zsh-syntax-highlighting/zsh-syntax-highlighting.zsh
> after installing.
>
> DESCR:
> This package provides syntax highlighting for the shell zsh. It enables
> highlighting of commands whilst they are typed at a zsh prompt into an
> interactive terminal. This helps in reviewing commands before running them,
> particularly in catching syntax errors.

Looks good and works here but do we need the following files to install?
share/zsh-syntax-highlighting/.revision-hash
share/zsh-syntax-highlighting/.version

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 09:13:43AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> On Thu Apr 09, 2020 at 09:43:36PM -0500, Matthew Martin wrote:
> > Small port for zsh-syntax-highlighting. Currently have it in shells, but
> > more than happy to move it if someone has a better suggestion. To test
> >     source /usr/local/share/zsh-syntax-highlighting/zsh-syntax-highlighting.zsh
> > after installing.
> >
> > DESCR:
> > This package provides syntax highlighting for the shell zsh. It enables
> > highlighting of commands whilst they are typed at a zsh prompt into an
> > interactive terminal. This helps in reviewing commands before running them,
> > particularly in catching syntax errors.
>
> Looks good and works here but do we need the following files to install?
> share/zsh-syntax-highlighting/.revision-hash
> share/zsh-syntax-highlighting/.version

.version is used to populate $ZSH_HIGHLIGHT_VERSION and .revision-hash
for $ZSH_HIGHLIGHT_REVISION. I'll upstream a commit to skip
.revision-hash for releases, but I'd prefer to avoid local patches.

Ok for me. OK rsadowski@ if someone wants to import it.

Anyone else?

... Friendly reminder

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 06:57:37AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> On Tue Apr 21, 2020 at 06:35:38AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> > > Ok for me. OK rsadowski@ if someone wants to import it.
> > >

> > Anyone else?
> >
> ... Friendly reminder
ping; tarball reattached if that helps.

On Sat May 23, 2020 at 08:16:52PM -0500, Matthew Martin wrote:

> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 06:57:37AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> > > Anyone else?
> > >
> > ... Friendly reminder
>
> ping; tarball reattached if that helps.

ping too, second OK is wanted.

RS

Re: New: zsh-syntax-highlighting

Stuart Henderson
On 2020/06/09 14:33, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> ping too, second OK is wanted.

not a zsh user, but port looks good, ok