New: www/py-soupsieve

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
This is www/py-soupsieve. From the description:

"Soup Sieve is a CSS selector library designed to be used with Beautiful
Soup 4. It aims to provide selecting, matching, and filtering using
modern CSS selectors."

It is needed for www/py-beautifulsoup4 4.7.0+ as the CSS Selector
implementation in bs4 was replaced with a dependency on soupsieve.

All of its regression test pass for both python2 and python3 on
amd64 and sparc64.  Well, all of its tests pass with the updated
py-beauitfulsoup4. 13 tests fail on the existing 4.6.3 version of bs4
(for both amd64 and sparc64).

I'm cc'ing the py-beautifulsoup4 maintainer since this precedes the
py-beautifulsoup4 update I'm testing.

--Kurt

py-soupsieve.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: New: www/py-soupsieve

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 09:26:59PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> This is www/py-soupsieve. From the description:

> "Soup Sieve is a CSS selector library designed to be used with Beautiful
> Soup 4. It aims to provide selecting, matching, and filtering using
> modern CSS selectors."

> It is needed for www/py-beautifulsoup4 4.7.0+ as the CSS Selector
> implementation in bs4 was replaced with a dependency on soupsieve.

> All of its regression test pass for both python2 and python3 on
> amd64 and sparc64.  Well, all of its tests pass with the updated
> py-beauitfulsoup4. 13 tests fail on the existing 4.6.3 version of bs4
> (for both amd64 and sparc64).

> I'm cc'ing the py-beautifulsoup4 maintainer since this precedes the
> py-beautifulsoup4 update I'm testing.

Ping.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 08:59:53PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 09:26:59PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > This is www/py-soupsieve. From the description:

> > "Soup Sieve is a CSS selector library designed to be used with Beautiful
> > Soup 4. It aims to provide selecting, matching, and filtering using
> > modern CSS selectors."

> > It is needed for www/py-beautifulsoup4 4.7.0+ as the CSS Selector
> > implementation in bs4 was replaced with a dependency on soupsieve.

> > All of its regression test pass for both python2 and python3 on
> > amd64 and sparc64.  Well, all of its tests pass with the updated
> > py-beauitfulsoup4. 13 tests fail on the existing 4.6.3 version of bs4
> > (for both amd64 and sparc64).

> > I'm cc'ing the py-beautifulsoup4 maintainer since this precedes the
> > py-beautifulsoup4 update I'm testing.

> Ping.

Ping.

--Kurt

py-soupsieve.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: New: www/py-soupsieve

Daniel Jakots-6
On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 23:32:19 -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> This is www/py-soupsieve.

This lacks a DESCR. With a DESCR added, ok danj@

Cheers,