New to this architecture

Bryan C. Everly-2
Hi all,

I have recently acquired a C3700 with 4GB of RAM and a couple of good sized
SCSI drives.  I was able (easily) to get OpenBSD 5.8 installed on it.

In reading through the documentation, it looks like X running natively on
this platform is not supported.  Just for giggles I tried "startx" and got
a corrupted graphical display so yep - the documentation was right <grin>.

Anyone know where the hangup is?  I'd be happy to try digging in to get it
going but a starting point would be welcome.

Thanks,
Bryan