New: textproc/p5-Sourcecode-Spellchecker

New: textproc/p5-Sourcecode-Spellchecker

David Coppa
Sourcecode::Spellchecker is a Perl module that scans a source file for
common misspellings - including in comments, string literals, and
identifier names - and suggests corrections.

I find it very useful.

OK?

P.S.: created using portgen (and then hand-edited)

Ciao!
David

p5-Sourcecode-Spellchecker.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: New: textproc/p5-Sourcecode-Spellchecker

David Coppa
On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 2016/01/19 11:26, David Coppa wrote:
>> Sourcecode::Spellchecker is a Perl module that scans a source file for
>> common misspellings - including in comments, string literals, and
>> identifier names - and suggests corrections.
>>
>> I find it very useful.
>
> It might be useful to install the script in bin/ rather than share/examples/,
> what do you think?

Yes, I thought about this...
Since you too seem to prefer having it under /usr/local/bin/, I'll go
this route.

Ciao
David

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:31 PM, David Coppa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 2016/01/19 11:26, David Coppa wrote:
>>> Sourcecode::Spellchecker is a Perl module that scans a source file for
>>> common misspellings - including in comments, string literals, and
>>> identifier names - and suggests corrections.
>>>
>>> I find it very useful.
>>
>> It might be useful to install the script in bin/ rather than share/examples/,
>> what do you think?
>
> Yes, I thought about this...
> Since you too seem to prefer having it under /usr/local/bin/, I'll go
> this route.
>
> Ciao
> David
Here it is.

p5-Sourcecode-Spellchecker_r2.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: New: textproc/p5-Sourcecode-Spellchecker

Stuart Henderson-6
On 2016/01/19 13:40, David Coppa wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:31 PM, David Coppa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> It might be useful to install the script in bin/ rather than share/examples/,
> >> what do you think?
> >
> > Yes, I thought about this...
> > Since you too seem to prefer having it under /usr/local/bin/, I'll go
> > this route.
> >
> > Ciao
> > David
>
> Here it is.

OK.

</me crosses fingers that we don't now get a flood of annoying spelling
fix janitor diffs in src as that would not be particularly helpful>