[New port] Achievo-1.4.5

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[New port] Achievo-1.4.5

Gonzalo L. Rodriguez
Hi porters,

I make a port of Achievo a flexible web-based resource management tool
for business environments. Achievo's resource management capabilities
will enable organisations to support their business processes in a
simple, but effective manner.

feedbacks are wellcomes.

Cheers.
--
Sending from my Computer.

achievo-1.4.5.tar.gz (24K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [New port] Achievo-1.4.5

matteo filippetto
2010/10/19 Gonzalo L. R. <[hidden email]>:

> Hi porters,
>
> I make a port of Achievo a flexible web-based resource management tool
> for business environments. Achievo's resource management capabilities
> will enable organisations to support their business processes in a
> simple, but effective manner.
>
> feedbacks are wellcomes.
>
> Cheers.
> --
> Sending from my Computer.
>

Hi,

should change wordpress to achievo in pkg/MESSAGE.

Maybe remember to specify that a chown www:ww is need to make it working.

Working good for me on amd64 snapshots.

--
Matteo Filippetto
http://op83.blogspot.com

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [New port] Achievo-1.4.5

Stuart Henderson
On 2010/10/19 18:20, matteo filippetto wrote:
> Maybe remember to specify that a chown www:ww is need to make it working.

the user shouldn't have to do this, the package should set appropriate
ownership and permissions already (including things like writable temp
directories where appropriate). so

@chown -R ${SHAREOWN}:${SHAREGRP} ${PREFIX}/achievo
-> use www:www

neater to do this in Makefile to cover general cases and then maybe
some @owner/@mode in PLIST for any special cases - temp dirs etc.

other points:

COMMENT
-> start lowercase, no trailing .

PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM =  Yes
PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP =    Yes
PERMIT_DISTFILES_CDROM =        Yes
PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP =  Yes
-> much easier on the eyes if these line up

please zap blank lines top/bottom in DESCR.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [New port] Achievo-1.4.5

Stuart Henderson
On 2010/10/19 18:01, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2010/10/19 18:20, matteo filippetto wrote:
> > Maybe remember to specify that a chown www:ww is need to make it working.
>
> the user shouldn't have to do this, the package should set appropriate
> ownership and permissions already (including things like writable temp
> directories where appropriate). so
>
> @chown -R ${SHAREOWN}:${SHAREGRP} ${PREFIX}/achievo
> -> use www:www

er, actually it looks like most of these files will be fine with
root:daemon, so maybe keep this as-is and just change the ones that
need to be writable to www:www via PLIST..

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [New port] Achievo-1.4.5

Gonzalo L. Rodriguez
In reply to this post by matteo filippetto
I fix a few things like sthen@ says, can you try it again please?

regards.

On 10/19/10 13:20, matteo filippetto wrote:

> 2010/10/19 Gonzalo L. R. <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi porters,
>>
>> I make a port of Achievo a flexible web-based resource management tool
>> for business environments. Achievo's resource management capabilities
>> will enable organisations to support their business processes in a
>> simple, but effective manner.
>>
>> feedbacks are wellcomes.
>>
>> Cheers.
>> --
>> Sending from my Computer.
>>
>
> Hi,
>
> should change wordpress to achievo in pkg/MESSAGE.
>
> Maybe remember to specify that a chown www:ww is need to make it working.
>
> Working good for me on amd64 snapshots.
>
--
Sending from my Computer.

achievo-1.4.5.tar.gz (47K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [New port] Achievo-1.4.5

matteo filippetto
>>
>
> --
> Sending from my Computer.
>

Hi,

achievotmp is still not writable. Need a chown www to work.

Still a wordpress in MESSAGE.

Best regards

--
Matteo Filippetto
http://op83.blogspot.com

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [New port] Achievo-1.4.5

matteo filippetto
In reply to this post by Gonzalo L. Rodriguez
2010/10/19 Gonzalo L. R. <[hidden email]>:

> I fix a few things like sthen@ says, can you try it again please?
>
> regards.
>
> On 10/19/10 13:20, matteo filippetto wrote:
>> 2010/10/19 Gonzalo L. R. <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi porters,
>>>
>>> I make a port of Achievo a flexible web-based resource management tool
>>> for business environments. Achievo's resource management capabilities
>>> will enable organisations to support their business processes in a
>>> simple, but effective manner.
>>>
>>> feedbacks are wellcomes.
>>>
>>> Cheers.
>>> --
>>> Sending from my Computer.
>>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> should change wordpress to achievo in pkg/MESSAGE.
>>
>> Maybe remember to specify that a chown www:ww is need to make it working.
>>
>> Working good for me on amd64 snapshots.
>>
>
> --
> Sending from my Computer.
>

Hi,

for me now it's ok.


Best regards
--
Matteo Filippetto
http://op83.blogspot.com

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [New port] Achievo-1.4.5

Gonzalo L. Rodriguez
Thanks for the test! :)



On 10/20/10 08:57, matteo filippetto wrote:

> 2010/10/19 Gonzalo L. R. <[hidden email]>:
>> I fix a few things like sthen@ says, can you try it again please?
>>
>> regards.
>>
>> On 10/19/10 13:20, matteo filippetto wrote:
>>> 2010/10/19 Gonzalo L. R. <[hidden email]>:
>>>> Hi porters,
>>>>
>>>> I make a port of Achievo a flexible web-based resource management tool
>>>> for business environments. Achievo's resource management capabilities
>>>> will enable organisations to support their business processes in a
>>>> simple, but effective manner.
>>>>
>>>> feedbacks are wellcomes.
>>>>
>>>> Cheers.
>>>> --
>>>> Sending from my Computer.
>>>>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> should change wordpress to achievo in pkg/MESSAGE.
>>>
>>> Maybe remember to specify that a chown www:ww is need to make it working.
>>>
>>> Working good for me on amd64 snapshots.
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Sending from my Computer.
>>
>
> Hi,
>
> for me now it's ok.
>
>
> Best regards

--
Sending from my Computer.