New: net/thingsd 2.7.1

Tracey Emery
Hello ports,

Here is a new 2.7.1 release of thingsd, bumping PLIST user to 836 and
includes a couple of fixes in the software.

Is anyone willing to import this? It's received several oks, thus far.

Thanks,

Tracey

Changelog:

* Alert child when control socket closes, so it can clean up items
* Reintroduce logging levels to thingsctl
* Fix missed free on various strndups
* Remove superfluous file

thingsd-2.7.1.tar.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: New: net/thingsd 2.7.1

Brian Callahan-5

On 6/9/19 1:37 PM, Tracey Emery wrote:

> Hello ports,
>
> Here is a new 2.7.1 release of thingsd, bumping PLIST user to 836 and
> includes a couple of fixes in the software.
>
> Is anyone willing to import this? It's received several oks, thus far.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tracey
>
> Changelog:
>
> * Alert child when control socket closes, so it can clean up items
> * Reintroduce logging levels to thingsctl
> * Fix missed free on various strndups
> * Remove superfluous file
New tarball with some cosmetic tweaks (PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM =>
PERMIT_PACKAGE, for example) and a free update to 2.7.2 since I noticed
that there was an update.

This is ok for me if someone would like to import.

~Brian

thingsd.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: New: net/thingsd 2.7.1

Tracey Emery
On June 15, 2019 3:20:58 PM MDT, Brian Callahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 6/9/19 1:37 PM, Tracey Emery wrote:
>> Hello ports,
>>
>> Here is a new 2.7.1 release of thingsd, bumping PLIST user to 836 and
>> includes a couple of fixes in the software.
>>
>> Is anyone willing to import this? It's received several oks, thus
>far.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tracey
>>
>> Changelog:
>>
>> * Alert child when control socket closes, so it can clean up items
>> * Reintroduce logging levels to thingsctl
>> * Fix missed free on various strndups
>> * Remove superfluous file
>
>New tarball with some cosmetic tweaks (PERMIT_PACKAGE_CDROM =>
>PERMIT_PACKAGE, for example) and a free update to 2.7.2 since I noticed
>
>that there was an update.
>
>This is ok for me if someone would like to import.
>
>~Brian

Thank you.
--
Tracey Emery