New: net/nepenthes

Rui Reis-2
New port: net/nepenthes

Nepenthes can determine the malware activity on a network by deploying
a nepenthes sensor (i.e. honeypot). The programm emulates different
well known vulnerabilities waiting for malicious connections trying to
exploit them.

WWW: http://nepenthes.mwcollect.org/

Attached is a link to another port (sysutils/file), it's needed in
order to compile nepenthes since it's linked against libmagic.

I haven't tested all flavors very well yet because they need many
configuration tweaks, but I imagine that if they compiled fine and
support is enabled they should work.

Works for me on i386, amd64 and sparc64.

http://www.openbsd-pt.com/ports/nepenthes-0.1.6.tar.gz
http://www.openbsd-pt.com/ports/file-4.17.tar.gz

Please test and comment.
Rui Reis

Re: New: net/nepenthes

Rui Reis-2
file has been receiveing a Signal 11 when compiled with malloc.conf, this
was pointed by jolan@ and then fixed by pedro@.

I've updated the port in order to fix this issue.

Could someone take a look on this?

http://www.openbsd-pt.com/ports/file-4.17.tar.gz
http://www.openbsd-pt.com/ports/nepenthes-0.1.6.tar.gz

Regards,