[New] devel/snare

Laurence Tratt
This is a port for snare. From pkg/DESCR:

  snare is a GitHub webhooks daemon. When snare receives a webhook event
  from a given repository, it authenticates the request, and then executes a
  user-defined "per-repo program" with information about the webhook event.

It's written in Rust, so the Makefile is not small, but it passes all the
ports checks fine.

Laurie
--
Personal                                             http://tratt.net/laurie/
Software Development Team                                http://soft-dev.org/

snare.tgz (14K) Download Attachment

Re: [New] devel/snare

Edd Barrett-3
On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 02:19:28PM +0000, Laurence Tratt wrote:
>   snare is a GitHub webhooks daemon.

I reviewed this prior to Laurie posting it on-list.

I'd be happy to commit this if someone OKs.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk