New From D&B: Email Prospect Lists! Introductory Offer!

New From D&B: Email Prospect Lists! Introductory Offer!

Harris InfoSource, A D&B Company
Introducing Rapid Reach Email Marketing:
Generate New Leads Using The Power Of Email!

Save 10% On Your First Order!
Call Today To Get Started: 1-866-506-3979, x2500!

Leverage the power and flexibility of email marketing and generate new leads. With access to email addresses for over 2 million U.S. business professionals, Rapid Reach helps you connect with prospects quickly and easily.

Add email to your marketing mix and:
- Generate New Leads
- Tap Into New Markets
- Increase Website Traffic
- Enhance Brand Awareness
- Save Time and Money
- Boost Online Sales

Rapid Reach helps you deliver your message to the right audience. Our support staff will aid you in selecting your target audience, uploading and testing your campaigns and provide you customized summary reports. To learn more about Rapid Reach, click: http://tx3.ssprd8.net/track.aspx?1186272.1023197.1760374502.5675.119449

Try Rapid Reach now and receive a 10% discount on your first order. Act now, this special introductory offer is available for a limited-time only. Call today to begin your campaign!

Customer Service
Harris InfoSource, A D&B Company
1-866-506-3979, x2500
mailto:[hidden email]

Harris InfoSource, A D&B Company
2057 E. Aurora Road | Twinsburg, OH 44087 | 1-866-506-3979

This is a commercial message.