New: Commoncpp

João Salvatti
Hi all,

since openbsd is an excellent system for software developers and
aiming to increase its branch of package options i have created a port
from commoncpp library (http://www.gnu.org/software/commoncpp/), which
is an excellent C++ development library. It supports development
providing threads, sockets, xml parsing, serialization, config files
and lots of other features. For further informations check the
official web site. Thanks.

--
João Salvatti
Undergraduating in Computer Science

commoncpp.tar.gz (976 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: New: Commoncpp

Aleksander Piotrowski
Jo?o Salvatti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> since openbsd is an excellent system for software developers and
> aiming to increase its branch of package options i have created a port
> from commoncpp library (http://www.gnu.org/software/commoncpp/), which

It doesn't build here on my i386 box.  See attached log for details.

Also, looks like pkg/PLIST is empty so please run "make plist".  You
should fill pkg/DESCR as well.  This port uses  libtool so please add
USE_LIBTOOL=Yes to Makefile.  And please add license marker before first
PERMIT_* line.

Cheers,

Alek
--
Przy dwóch takich okazjach potraktowano Nell zgodnie z jej najczarniejszymi
oczekiwaniam. Podczas tych okropności miała zamknięte oczy, wiedząc, że
 -- Neal Stephenson, Diamentowy Wiek

Re: New: Commoncpp

Aleksander Piotrowski
And here goes build log ...

Alek
--
One of the deep mysteries to me is our logo, the symbol of lust and knowledge
bitten into, all crossed with the colors of the rainbow in the wrong order.