Never had those kind of problem before

sven falempin
Hello,

so i have a nightbuild script, it builds patched openbsd with a few package.
since a few days i have problems with the ports tree, a master site is down
over here,
(linx) some patch does not apply (libxml2) because the size change, and now
dhcp is also
refusing some patch .

# make package
===>  Patching for isc-dhcp-4.3.3.1
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored--saving rejects to bind/Makefile.in.rej
***>   patch-bind_Makefile_in did not apply cleanly
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to client/Makefile.in.rej
***>   patch-client_Makefile_in did not apply cleanly
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
5 out of 5 hunks ignored--saving rejects to server/dhcpd.c.rej
***>   patch-server_dhcpd_c did not apply cleanly
*** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2689
'/usr/ports/pobj/isc-dhcp-4.3.3.1/.patch_done': @if cd
/usr/ports/net/isc-dh...)
*** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:1952
'/usr/ports/packages/amd64/all/isc-dhcp-server-4.3.3.1.tgz')
*** Error 1 in . (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2508
'_internal-package')
*** Error 1 in /usr/ports/net/isc-dhcp (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/
bsd.port.mk:2488 'package')
# cvs log -h ./Makefile

RCS file: /cvs/ports/net/isc-dhcp/Makefile,v
Working file: Makefile
head: 1.40
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        OPENBSD_3_2: 1.2.0.2
        OPENBSD_3_2_BASE: 1.2
[...snip ...]
        OPENBSD_5_6_BASE: 1.34
        OPENBSD_5_7: 1.36.0.2
        OPENBSD_5_7_BASE: 1.36
        OPENBSD_5_8: 1.38.0.4
        OPENBSD_5_8_BASE: 1.38
        jakob: 1.1.1
        jakob_20020624: 1.1.1.1
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 47
#
[1] 0:sh* 1:ksh-

/\

Re: Never had those kind of problem before

trondd-2

You're not cleaning between builds.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 12:45 PM, trondd <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, February 4, 2016 10:10 am, sven falempin wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > so i have a nightbuild script, it builds patched openbsd with a few
> > package.
> > since a few days i have problems with the ports tree, a master site is
> > down
> > over here,
> > (linx) some patch does not apply (libxml2) because the size change, and
> > now
> > dhcp is also
> > refusing some patch .
> >

> > # make package
> > ===>  Patching for isc-dhcp-4.3.3.1
> > Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
> > 3 out of 3 hunks ignored--saving rejects to bind/Makefile.in.rej
> > ***>   patch-bind_Makefile_in did not apply cleanly
> > Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
> > 1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to client/Makefile.in.rej
> > ***>   patch-client_Makefile_in did not apply cleanly
> > Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
> > 5 out of 5 hunks ignored--saving rejects to server/dhcpd.c.rej
> > ***>   patch-server_dhcpd_c did not apply cleanly
> >

> You're not cleaning between builds.

Well It was my fault this time, but this wasn t about cleaning, it s a
previous hot fix that is no more valid.

/\