Netgear WG311T Atheros Chipset Wireless Problem

Netgear WG311T Atheros Chipset Wireless Problem

peterwkc
Dear all,

I had bought a Netgear WG311T Atheros Chipset. The Openbsd kernel(dmesg) shows this card as ath0.

Therefore, I try to configure it using /etc/hostname.ath0 with content below:
inet 192.168..5.1 255.255.255.0 none media autoselect mediaopt hostap mode 11b chan 6 nwid wsm nwkey ""

This configuration gives me an access point which its LED keeps on blinking and scan from window cannot find the particular nwid as well.

I believe there is some problems with it.

Please help. Thanks.