Neomagic problem in OpenBSD

root2001
Hi! I am a newbye (i guess you hear that pretty often ) in OpenBSD and in UNIX based systems in general. I have a small problem with my laptop`s graphic card.The laptop is a Toshiba Tecra 8000 (http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/eng/spec.php3?model=PAT800). Even if i use the neomagic driver (as is specified in xorg.conf) i get the same functionality like with vesa drivers. I mean that when i drag some windows on the screen they`re moving like there is no graphic driver installed, no hardware acceleration (like in windows...i hope i made myself clear...). Can somebody tell me what to do because i would really like to keep this OS. I am using KDE 3.5 as X and RAM is not 64 MB like in the specifications on the web page, is 192 MB. Thanks a lot and i wait hearing from you. PS: If i have some spelling mistakes please forgive me, I am not a native speaker.