NEW: x11/x2goclient 4.1.0.0

Rafael Sadowski
Hi ports@,

after a long way I happy to announce a stable X2Go client port. Please
find attached a new tarball with x2goclient-4.1.0.0.

"Increase the thread stack size to the default size on Linux, fixes a
crash." patch from jca@ and very much feedback.

Tested on amd64.

$ cat pkg/DESCR
The x2goclient application provides you the possibility to access the
remote running desktop, exchange files with it and redirect sound from
the session on the server to your local client.

Regards,

Rafael Sadowski

x2goclient.tar.gz (3K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: x11/x2goclient 4.1.0.0

Rafael Sadowski
*ping*

On Sat Feb 25, 2017 at 10:35:05AM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> Hi ports@,
>
> after a long way I happy to announce a stable X2Go client port. Please
> find attached a new tarball with x2goclient-4.1.0.0.
>
> "Increase the thread stack size to the default size on Linux, fixes a
> crash." patch from jca@ and very much feedback.
>
> Tested on amd64.
>
> $ cat pkg/DESCR
> The x2goclient application provides you the possibility to access the
> remote running desktop, exchange files with it and redirect sound from
> the session on the server to your local client.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rafael Sadowski

Re: NEW: x11/x2goclient 4.1.0.0

Rafael Sadowski
*ping* I work with it every day.

On Tue Mar 14, 2017 at 08:18:29PM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> *ping*
>
> On Sat Feb 25, 2017 at 10:35:05AM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> > Hi ports@,
> >
> > after a long way I happy to announce a stable X2Go client port. Please
> > find attached a new tarball with x2goclient-4.1.0.0.
> >
> > "Increase the thread stack size to the default size on Linux, fixes a
> > crash." patch from jca@ and very much feedback.
> >
> > Tested on amd64.
> >
> > $ cat pkg/DESCR
> > The x2goclient application provides you the possibility to access the
> > remote running desktop, exchange files with it and redirect sound from
> > the session on the server to your local client.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Rafael Sadowski

Re: NEW: x11/x2goclient 4.1.0.0

Reese Johnson
Any plans for the server compenent of this? Would it be feasible with xenocara?

Good day

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 10:35:05AM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:

> Hi ports@,
>
> after a long way I happy to announce a stable X2Go client port. Please
> find attached a new tarball with x2goclient-4.1.0.0.
>
> "Increase the thread stack size to the default size on Linux, fixes a
> crash." patch from jca@ and very much feedback.
>
> Tested on amd64.
>
> $ cat pkg/DESCR
> The x2goclient application provides you the possibility to access the
> remote running desktop, exchange files with it and redirect sound from
> the session on the server to your local client.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rafael Sadowski

Re: NEW: x11/x2goclient 4.1.0.0

Rafael Sadowski
Please find attached a new tarball after LIBCXX rampage. Works still fine
for me.

Comments? OK?

Best regards,

Rafael

On Sat Apr 08, 2017 at 12:14:47PM -0400, Reese Johnson wrote:
> Any plans for the server compenent of this? Would it be feasible with xenocara?

I think it's possible with xenocara! If I find some spare time, I'll try
it.

Rafael Sadowski

Re: NEW: x11/x2goclient 4.1.0.0

Uwe Werler
On 12 Apr 22:53, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> On Sat Apr 08, 2017 at 12:14:47PM -0400, Reese Johnson wrote:
> > Any plans for the server compenent of this? Would it be feasible with xenocara?
> >
> I think it's possible with xenocara! If I find some spare time, I'll try
> it.
>
> Rafael Sadowski

Hi Rafael,

an x2go server would be a very nice option ;)

Regards Uwe

Re: NEW: x11/x2goclient 4.1.0.0

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
Rafael Sadowski <[hidden email]> writes:

> Please find attached a new tarball after LIBCXX rampage. Works still fine
> for me.
>
> Comments? OK?

Yup, sorry for the delay...

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE