NEW: x11/kde-applications/libkomparediff2

NEW: x11/kde-applications/libkomparediff2

Rafael Sadowski
Hi All.

Please find attached a simple dependency for upcoming KDevelop update.
All tests passed on amd64. As usual, this port has a conflict with
kde-l10n-*.

----
Information for inst:libkomparediff2-17.12.3

Comment:
library to compare files and strings

Library to compare files and strings, used in Kompare and KDevelop

Maintainer: KDE porting team <[hidden email]>
----

Ok? Comments?

libkomparediff2-17.12.3.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: x11/kde-applications/libkomparediff2

Landry Breuil-5
On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 11:40:09AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> Please find attached a simple dependency for upcoming KDevelop update.
> All tests passed on amd64. As usual, this port has a conflict with
> kde-l10n-*.

Thinking out loud, wont this cause issues in bulk as kde3/kde4 and ports
should be tagged as such so that dpb doesnt try to install conflicting
ports for dependencies ?

On Sat Jul 21, 2018 at 11:43:51AM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 11:40:09AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> > Hi All.
> >
> > Please find attached a simple dependency for upcoming KDevelop update.
> > All tests passed on amd64. As usual, this port has a conflict with
> > kde-l10n-*.
>
> Thinking out loud, wont this cause issues in bulk as kde3/kde4 and ports
> should be tagged as such so that dpb doesnt try to install conflicting
> ports for dependencies ?

Good question. Are there currently problems with x11/kde-applications vs
KDE4 vs KDE3? If no, I don't see any problems at the moment.

I think it is a advance DPB question, so I'm out!

Re: NEW: x11/kde-applications/libkomparediff2

Vadim Zhukov
21 июля 2018 г. 12:43:51 GMT+03:00, Landry Breuil <[hidden email]> пишет:

>On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 11:40:09AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
>> Hi All.
>>
>> Please find attached a simple dependency for upcoming KDevelop
>update.
>> All tests passed on amd64. As usual, this port has a conflict with
>> kde-l10n-*.
>
>Thinking out loud, wont this cause issues in bulk as kde3/kde4 and
>ports
>should be tagged as such so that dpb doesnt try to install conflicting
>ports for dependencies ?

There are no problems while there's no port with build dependency on kde-i18n/kde-l10n packages.
--
  WBR,
    Vadim Zhukov

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 07:51:31PM +0300, Vadim Zhukov wrote:

> 21 июля 2018 г. 12:43:51 GMT+03:00, Landry Breuil <[hidden email]> пишет:
> >On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 11:40:09AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> >> Hi All.
> >>
> >> Please find attached a simple dependency for upcoming KDevelop
> >update.
> >> All tests passed on amd64. As usual, this port has a conflict with
> >> kde-l10n-*.
> >
> >Thinking out loud, wont this cause issues in bulk as kde3/kde4 and
> >ports
> >should be tagged as such so that dpb doesnt try to install conflicting
> >ports for dependencies ?
>
> There are no problems while there's no port with build dependency on kde-i18n/kde-l10n packages.

Alright then :)