NEW: x11/elementary/terminal

Brian Callahan-6
Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, x11/elementary/terminal. Terminal is the
elementary OS terminal emulator.

---
pkg/DESCR:
Terminal is a super lightweight, beautiful, and simple terminal. Comes
with sane defaults, browser-class tabs, sudo paste protection, smart
copy/paste, and little to no configuration.
---

Works well on my amd64 machine.

OK?

~Brian

terminal.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: x11/elementary/terminal

Brian Callahan-6

On Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:59 AM, Brian Callahan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a new port, x11/elementary/terminal. Terminal is the
> elementary OS terminal emulator.

> pkg/DESCR:
> Terminal is a super lightweight, beautiful, and simple terminal. Comes
> with sane defaults, browser-class tabs, sudo paste protection, smart
> copy/paste, and little to no configuration.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Works well on my amd64 machine.
>
> OK?
>
> ~Brian
Now with MODULES=devel/dconf, as informed by portcheck.

~Brian

terminal.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: x11/elementary/terminal

Charlene Wendling
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:06:51 +0000
Brian Callahan wrote:

> On Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:59 AM, Brian Callahan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi ports --
> >
> > Attached is a new port, x11/elementary/terminal. Terminal is the
> > elementary OS terminal emulator.
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > pkg/DESCR:
> > Terminal is a super lightweight, beautiful, and simple terminal.
> > Comes with sane defaults, browser-class tabs, sudo paste
> > protection, smart copy/paste, and little to no configuration.
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Works well on my amd64 machine.
> >
> > OK?

It builds and works fine on amd64 and macppc; note that when i click on
the search icon, it generates a sigbus, but it seems it's because i
don't run dbus in my X sessions.

OK cwen@

On Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:24 PM, Charlene Wendling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:06:51 +0000
> Brian Callahan wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:59 AM, Brian Callahan
> > [hidden email] wrote:
> >
> > > Hi ports --
> > > Attached is a new port, x11/elementary/terminal. Terminal is the
> > > elementary OS terminal emulator.
> > >
> > > pkg/DESCR:
> > > Terminal is a super lightweight, beautiful, and simple terminal.
> > > Comes with sane defaults, browser-class tabs, sudo paste
> > > protection, smart copy/paste, and little to no configuration.
> > >
> > > Works well on my amd64 machine.
> > > OK?
>
> It builds and works fine on amd64 and macppc; note that when i click on
> the search icon, it generates a sigbus, but it seems it's because i
> don't run dbus in my X sessions.
>
> OK cwen@

I too get a segfault and I think I'm using dbus (I'm running Gnome3). Will try to track down...

~Brian