NEW: www/trac 0.9.2

Ben Lovett
Here's a port of trac, a wiki and bug tracking system for software
projects.

   http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.2.tgz

$ cat pkg/DESCR
From the webpage:

Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development
projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project
management. Our mission; to help developers write great software while
staying out of the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a
team's established development process and policies.

It provides an interface to Subversion, an integrated Wiki and convenient
report facilities.

Re: NEW: www/trac 0.9.2

Sigfred Håversen
Ben Lovett wrote:

> Here's a port of trac, a wiki and bug tracking system for software
> projects.
>
>    http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.2.tgz
>
> $ cat pkg/DESCR
> From the webpage:
>
> Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development
> projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project
> management. Our mission; to help developers write great software while
> staying out of the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a
> team's established development process and policies.
>
> It provides an interface to Subversion, an integrated Wiki and convenient
> report facilities.

Source browsing using .cgi and .fcgi (with mod_fastcgi) works on i386/current.
The backend used for testing the svn repo is fsfs. I'll do some more testing
during this week.

Perhaps the port should be renamed to py-trac.

/Sigfred

Re: NEW: www/trac 0.9.2

Jonathan Weiss

> Perhaps the port should be renamed to py-trac.

I disagree as this is not a Pyhton library but an application written in
Python. We also have no c-samba or c++-firefox.

> /Sigfred

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Weiss
http://blog.innerewut.de

Re: NEW: www/trac 0.9.2

Simon Dassow
On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 06:44:29PM -0800, Ben Lovett wrote:

> Here's a port of trac, a wiki and bug tracking system for software
> projects.
>
>    http://tilderoot.com/~ben/openbsd/ports/trac-0.9.2.tgz
>
> $ cat pkg/DESCR
> From the webpage:
>
> Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development
> projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project
> management. Our mission; to help developers write great software while
> staying out of the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a
> team's established development process and policies.
>
> It provides an interface to Subversion, an integrated Wiki and convenient
> report facilities.

Thanks Ben,
it's working great on -current i386 (with pgsql and sqlite).

Kind regards

Simon