[NEW] www/p5-HTTP-Entity-Parser

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

    Here is a patch to create new port www/p5-HTTP-Entity-Parser, which
is required by the future update of www/p5-Plack.
    It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.

Comments? OK?
wen

p5-HTTP-Entity-Parser-0.21.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] www/p5-HTTP-Entity-Parser

Charlene Wendling
On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 07:24:56 +0000
wen heping wrote:

> Hi, ports@:
>
>     Here is a patch to create new port www/p5-HTTP-Entity-Parser,
> which is required by the future update of www/p5-Plack.
>     It build well and passed all tests on my amd64-head system.
>
> Comments? OK?
> wen

OK cwen@

回复: [NEW] www/p5-HTTP-Entity-Parser