NEW: www/owncloud

Olivier Mehani
Hi all,

OwnCloud is a self-webhosting application providing file, music,
calendar and other services through DAVisnh interfaces, from the comfort
of your own server.

It's a PHP application with a few dependencies. I packaged the latest
version (4.5.0) for OpenBSD, and tested it summarily on 5.1/amd64, where
it works nicely.

The portfiles are attached. It's one of my first ports, and I'm a bit
unuser about some details; let me know what you think.

--
Olivier Mehani <[hidden email]>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655

www_owncloud.tar.gz (32K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: www/owncloud

Anthony J. Bentley-3
Olivier Mehani writes:
> Hi all,
>
> OwnCloud is a self-webhosting application providing file, music,
> calendar and other services through DAVisnh interfaces, from the comfort
> of your own server.

It's already in -current :)