NEW: textproc/py-pyaml

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
"PyYAML-based python module to produce pretty and readable YAML-serialized
data.

This module is for serialization only, see ruamel.yaml module for
literate YAML parsing (keeping track of comments, spacing, line/column
numbers of values, etc)."

Ported as the tests for textproc/py-elasticsearch want this. I recall seeing
this in the past elsewhere in the tree too.

OK to import?

--Kurt

py-pyaml.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: textproc/py-pyaml

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 02:25:03AM -0500, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> "PyYAML-based python module to produce pretty and readable YAML-serialized
> data.

> This module is for serialization only, see ruamel.yaml module for
> literate YAML parsing (keeping track of comments, spacing, line/column
> numbers of values, etc)."

> Ported as the tests for textproc/py-elasticsearch want this. I recall seeing
> this in the past elsewhere in the tree too.

> OK to import?

Ping.

--Kurt

py-pyaml.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: textproc/py-pyaml

Klemens Nanni-2
On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 11:49:26PM -0500, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > OK to import?
OK kn