[NEW] textproc/p5-List-SomeUtils

Frederic Cambus
Hi ports@,

Here is a new port: textproc/p5-List-SomeUtils

Also attaching a port for textproc/p5-List-SomeUtils-XS which is required
as both BUILD_DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS.

Both of those ports are dependencies for an upcoming port which I need
for $WORK.

Comments? OK?

From DESCR:

List::SomeUtils provides some trivial but commonly needed functionality
on lists which is not going to go into List::Util.

p5-List-SomeUtils.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment
p5-List-SomeUtils-XS.tar.gz (962 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] textproc/p5-List-SomeUtils

Giovanni Bechis-7
On 01/10/18 11:55, Frederic Cambus wrote:

> Hi ports@,
>
> Here is a new port: textproc/p5-List-SomeUtils
>
> Also attaching a port for textproc/p5-List-SomeUtils-XS which is required
> as both BUILD_DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS.
>
> Both of those ports are dependencies for an upcoming port which I need
> for $WORK.
>
> Comments? OK?
>
> From DESCR:
>
> List::SomeUtils provides some trivial but commonly needed functionality
> on lists which is not going to go into List::Util.

I have similar ports on my tree for something I am working on, the only difference is:
TEST_DEPENDS =          devel/p5-Test-LeakTrace \
                        devel/p5-Test-Warnings>=0.006
on List::SomeUtils::XS.
Other than that ok giovanni@ for both ports.
 Giovanni