[NEW] textproc/libuninameslist

Frederic Cambus
Hi ports@,

Here is a new port: textproc/libuninameslist.

This is a required dependency for updating print/fontforge to latest
version.

From DESCR:

The Unicode consortium provides a file containing annotations on many
unicode characters. This library contains a compiled version of this
file so that programs can access this data quickly and easily.

Comments? OK?

libuninameslist.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] textproc/libuninameslist

Frederic Cambus
On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 11:16:53PM +0100, Frederic Cambus wrote:

> Here is a new port: textproc/libuninameslist.
>
> This is a required dependency for updating print/fontforge to latest
> version.
>
> From DESCR:
>
> The Unicode consortium provides a file containing annotations on many
> unicode characters. This library contains a compiled version of this
> file so that programs can access this data quickly and easily.
>
> Comments? OK?

Ping.

Anyone willing to take a look? Thanks!

Re: [NEW] textproc/libuninameslist

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Tue, Dec 03, 2019 at 09:10:10AM +0100, Frederic Cambus wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 11:16:53PM +0100, Frederic Cambus wrote:

> > Here is a new port: textproc/libuninameslist.

> > This is a required dependency for updating print/fontforge to latest
> > version.

> > From DESCR:

> > The Unicode consortium provides a file containing annotations on many
> > unicode characters. This library contains a compiled version of this
> > file so that programs can access this data quickly and easily.

> > Comments? OK?

> Ping.

> Anyone willing to take a look? Thanks!

Compiles and passes tests for me on both amd64 and sparc64.

Port looks good.

ok kmos

--Kurt