NEW: textproc/diffuse -- need comments

Gabriel Guzman-2

I'm not sure that I did this properly, and I seem to be having a hard
time getting the make install to actually copy the executable
into /usr/local/bin, and I'm not sure why.

I'm going to keep trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong, but if
anyone has a pointer, let me know.

Also, I'm sure this port isn't 100% properly done... I've read the
docs, and looked at some other python ports as examples, but my
understanding is not 100%

I'll keep reading and trying to figure out it out over here.

Attached is a tar file of my "diffuse" folder from
inside /usr/ports/textproc, after having run

make clean
make build
make fame
make plist