[NEW] sysutils/ssh-copy-id

Jan-Piet Mens-2
Hello!

This is a new port for ssh-copy-id(1), a script to copy one's SSH
keys to remote hosts, ensuring that ~/.ssh and authorized_keys are
created with correct permissions

Tested on 6.6-CURRENT

Previous discussion [1], and I've adopted Bryan's suggestion of using
the portable OpenSSH mirror with apologies to Stuart for having made him
create and have to destroy the mirror at [2] :-)

        -JP

[1] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=157901150806726&w=2
[2] https://spacehopper.org/ssh-copy-id-20161215.tar.gz

ssh-copy-id.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] sysutils/ssh-copy-id

Stuart Henderson
On 2020/01/18 11:10, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:

> Hello!
>
> This is a new port for ssh-copy-id(1), a script to copy one's SSH
> keys to remote hosts, ensuring that ~/.ssh and authorized_keys are
> created with correct permissions
>
> Tested on 6.6-CURRENT
>
> Previous discussion [1], and I've adopted Bryan's suggestion of using the
> portable OpenSSH mirror with apologies to Stuart for having made him create
> and have to destroy the mirror at [2] :-)
>
> -JP
>
> [1] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=157901150806726&w=2
> [2] https://spacehopper.org/ssh-copy-id-20161215.tar.gz

> V=              8.1p1
> PKGNAME=        ssh-copy-id-${V}
> DISTNAME=       openssh-${V}
> DIST_SUBDIR=    ${PKGNAME}
> CATEGORIES=     sysutils

p1 can't be used in PKGNAME as it conflicts with REVISION, usual practice
is to replace p with pl, e.g.

DISTNAME= openssh-8.1p1
PKGNAME= ssh-copy-id-8.1pl1

or

V= 8.1p1
DISTNAME= openssh-${V}
PKGNAME= ssh-copy-id-${V:S/p/pl/}

DIST_SUBDIR isn't useful.

Re: [NEW] sysutils/ssh-copy-id

Jan-Piet Mens-2
>p1 can't be used in PKGNAME as it conflicts with REVISION, usual
>practice is to replace p with pl, e.g.

Fixed, thank you.

New port attached.

        -JP

ssh-copy-id,1.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] sysutils/ssh-copy-id

Stuart Henderson
On 2020/01/18 23:20, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
> > p1 can't be used in PKGNAME as it conflicts with REVISION, usual
> > practice is to replace p with pl, e.g.
>
> Fixed, thank you.
>
> New port attached.
>
>        -JP

This version is OK sthen@ to import.

Re: [NEW] sysutils/ssh-copy-id -- 2nd ok?

Jan-Piet Mens-2
>This version is OK sthen@ to import.

Anybody willing to donate a second ok? :)

        -JP

Re: [NEW] sysutils/ssh-copy-id -- 2nd ok?

su.root
On 06/02   13:43, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
> > This version is OK sthen@ to import.
>
> Anybody willing to donate a second ok? :)
>
> -JP

tested on two machines with no issues

Re: [NEW] sysutils/ssh-copy-id -- 2nd ok?

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 01:43:37PM +0100, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
> > This version is OK sthen@ to import.

> Anybody willing to donate a second ok? :)

ok kmos.

Imported.

Thank you!

--Kurt