[NEW] sysutils/node_exporter 0.17.0

Ralf Horstmann-2
Hi ports,

attached is a new port of node_exporter, a monitoring agent for
the Prometheus monitoring system. It provides collectors for
hardware and OS metrics (cpu, load, filesystem, interrupts,
memory, network)

Tested on i386 and amd64.

Regards,
Ralf

node_exporter.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] sysutils/node_exporter 0.17.0

Ralf Horstmann-2
* Ralf Horstmann <[hidden email]> [2019-02-04 23:14]:
> Hi ports,
>
> attached is a new port of node_exporter, a monitoring agent for
> the Prometheus monitoring system. It provides collectors for
> hardware and OS metrics (cpu, load, filesystem, interrupts,
> memory, network)
>
> Tested on i386 and amd64.

Here is a new tarball with a patch to add a diskstats collector for
OpenBSD.  I have submitted the diskstats collector upstream and it has
been included for next release.

comments?

node_exporter.tgz (3K) Download Attachment