NEW security/hcxtools

Sebastian Reitenbach
Small set of tools to convert packets from captures (h = hash, c = capture,
convert and calculate candidates, x = different hashtypes) for the use
with latest hashcat or John the Ripper. The tools are 100% compatible to
hashcat and John the Ripper and recommended by hashcat.

Note that all the patches are already merged upstream.

any comments, notes, or even OK?

cheers,
Sebastian

hcxtools.tar.gz (3K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW security/hcxtools

Sebastian Reitenbach
anyone?

Am Montag, Februar 04, 2019 22:27 CET, "Sebastian Reitenbach" <[hidden email]> schrieb:

> anyone?
>
> Am Donnerstag, Januar 31, 2019 14:11 CET, "Sebastian Reitenbach" <[hidden email]> schrieb:
>
> > Small set of tools to convert packets from captures (h = hash, c = capture,
> > convert and calculate candidates, x = different hashtypes) for the use
> > with latest hashcat or John the Ripper. The tools are 100% compatible to
> > hashcat and John the Ripper and recommended by hashcat.
> >
> > Note that all the patches are already merged upstream.
> >
> > any comments, notes, or even OK?
meanwhile update to 5.1.3, all patches merged upstream.
tested and works for me on amd64 and i386.

any comments, rants, tests or even OK?

cheers,
Sebastian

> > cheers,
> > Sebastian

hcxtools.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW security/hcxtools

Benoit Lecocq (blq)

On 3/6/19 11:11 PM, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

> Am Montag, Februar 04, 2019 22:27 CET, "Sebastian Reitenbach" <[hidden email]> schrieb:
>
>> anyone?
>>
>> Am Donnerstag, Januar 31, 2019 14:11 CET, "Sebastian Reitenbach" <[hidden email]> schrieb:
>>
>>> Small set of tools to convert packets from captures (h = hash, c = capture,
>>> convert and calculate candidates, x = different hashtypes) for the use
>>> with latest hashcat or John the Ripper. The tools are 100% compatible to
>>> hashcat and John the Ripper and recommended by hashcat.
>>>
>>> Note that all the patches are already merged upstream.
>>>
>>> any comments, notes, or even OK?

ok to import

> meanwhile update to 5.1.3, all patches merged upstream.
> tested and works for me on amd64 and i386.
>
> any comments, rants, tests or even OK?
>
> cheers,
> Sebastian
>

>>> cheers,