NEW: security/dansguardian

Bartosz Kuźma
Hello!

This is my second port for OpenBSD. Please check, test and commit :).

DansGuardian is an award winning Open Source web content filter which
currently runs on Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Mac OS X, HP-UX, and
Solaris. It filters the actual content of pages based on many methods
including phrase matching, PICS filtering and URL filtering. It does not
purely filter based on a banned list of sites like lesser totally
commercial filters.

DansGuardian is designed to be completely flexible and allows you to
tailor the filtering to your exact needs. It can be as draconian or as
unobstructive as you want. The default settings are geared towards what
a primary school might want but DansGuardian puts you in control of what
you want to block.

DansGuardian is a true web content filter.

http://black-cat.pl/~bartosz/ports/dansguardian.tgz

Best regards, Bartosz Kuźma.

Re: NEW: security/dansguardian

Alexandre Anriot
It's in with a few changes, thanks.

Re: NEW: security/dansguardian

dansguardian is GPL but the GPL only applies if you already have a
copy of the code; the author doesn't permit commercial users to fetch
more than one copy from the master site or an official mirror.

MASTER_SITE should point at an unofficial, non-commercial, mirror.

Thanks for reporting this.

Alexandre Anriot wrote:
> It's in with a few changes, thanks.

Nice. I noticed that the most changes was in the WANTLIB macro. I'll
investigate this. Thanks.

Best regards, Bartosz Kuźma.

Re: NEW: security/dansguardian

Stephan-16
Hi

I loved to see the dansguardian port. When I compiled them I
 never got any connection to the upstream proxy think I missed
the "-lpthread".

As an attachment you find 2 patches to dansguardian and clamav
port to use dansguardian with clamd for faster virus scanning.
I hope the patches are done correctly.

Best regards,
Stephan

ports-security-clamav.diff.gz (902 bytes) Download Attachment
ports-www-dansguardian.diff.gz (1000 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: security/dansguardian

Antoine Jacoutot
On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Stephan wrote:
> never got any connection to the upstream proxy think I missed
> the "-lpthread".

I haven't looked at your diff but "-lpthread" is wrong, you should use
"-pthread".
See pthreads(3)

Antoine

Re: NEW: security/dansguardian

Stephan-16
Hi Antoine,

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 09:28:13PM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Stephan wrote:
> >never got any connection to the upstream proxy think I missed
> >the "-lpthread".
>
> I haven't looked at your diff but "-lpthread" is wrong, you should use
> "-pthread".
> See pthreads(3)

Sorry, I meant -pthread. I haven't changed this one on my patch.
But I fergot them on my compilation tests some time ago.
I've done some prototyping to implement an SSL de-/encryptor into
dansguardian.

-Stephan