[NEW] security/cyberchef

Remi Pointel
Hi,

attached is the port of cyberchef: a web app for encryption, encoding,
compression and data analysis.

--------------------
$ pkg_info cyberchef
Information for inst:cyberchef-8.12.3

Comment:
web app for encryption, encoding, and other data analysis

CyberChef is a simple, intuitive web app for carrying out all manner of
"cyber"
operations within a web browser. These operations include simple
encoding like
XOR or Base64, more complex encryption like AES, DES and Blowfish,
creating
binary and hexdumps, compression and decompression of data, calculating
hashes
and checksums, IPv6 and X.509 parsing, changing character encodings, and
much
more.

Maintainer: Remi Pointel <[hidden email]>
--------------------

Cheers,

Remi.

cyberchef-8.12.3.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] security/cyberchef

Remi Pointel
ping

On 12/14/18 11:02 AM, Remi Pointel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> attached is the port of cyberchef: a web app for encryption, encoding,
> compression and data analysis.
>
> --------------------
> $ pkg_info cyberchef
> Information for inst:cyberchef-8.12.3
>
> Comment:
> web app for encryption, encoding, and other data analysis

> CyberChef is a simple, intuitive web app for carrying out all manner of
> "cyber"
> operations within a web browser. These operations include simple
> encoding like
> XOR or Base64, more complex encryption like AES, DES and Blowfish, creating
> binary and hexdumps, compression and decompression of data, calculating
> hashes
> and checksums, IPv6 and X.509 parsing, changing character encodings, and
> much
> more.
>
> Maintainer: Remi Pointel <[hidden email]>
> --------------------
>
> Cheers,
>
> Remi.

Re: [NEW] security/cyberchef

trondd-2
On Wed, January 2, 2019 5:45 am, Remi Pointel wrote:
> ping

CyberChef is only 2 files (I've been hosting it for long while) and it
updates constantly.  Is a port that will be continuously out of date even
necessary?

Tim.