NEW: productivity/novprog

Brian Callahan-5
Hi ports --

Attached is a new port, productivity/novprog. NovProg is a graphical
wordcount grapher.

---
pkg/DESCR:
NovProg is a tool to graph your progress in writing a NaNoWriMo style
novel. You enter your wordcount and it updates a graph showing you how
much progress you have made. It also shows you how far you are through
your daily goal, and your total goal. Mousing over a bar in the graph
will show a tooltip with that day's wordcount.
---

It's a simple tool but it works well for me on amd64; I wish I had found
this much sooner.

OK?

~Brian

novprog.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: productivity/novprog

Charlene Wendling
Hi,

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 20:58:30 -0400
Brian Callahan wrote:

> Hi ports --
>
> Attached is a new port, productivity/novprog. NovProg is a graphical
> wordcount grapher.
>
> ---
> pkg/DESCR:
> NovProg is a tool to graph your progress in writing a NaNoWriMo style
> novel. You enter your wordcount and it updates a graph showing you how
> much progress you have made. It also shows you how far you are through
> your daily goal, and your total goal. Mousing over a bar in the graph
> will show a tooltip with that day's wordcount.
> ---
>
> It's a simple tool but it works well for me on amd64; I wish I had
> found this much sooner.
>
> OK?

It builds and works fine on macppc, port-lib-depends-check outputs:

novprog-3.1.6(productivity/novprog):
Missing: atomic.3 from gcc-libs-8.3.0p2 (/usr/local/bin/novprog)
WANTLIB += atomic

The required use of -latomic is found by qmake, so i don't know if
we should make it explicit. In any case feel free to add this:

.if ${MACHINE_ARCH:Mhppa} || ${MACHINE_ARCH:Mpowerpc}
WANTLIB +=      atomic
.endif

OK cwen@ either way

On 8/9/19 11:31 AM, Charlene Wendling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 20:58:30 -0400
> Brian Callahan wrote:
>> Hi ports --
>>
>> Attached is a new port, productivity/novprog. NovProg is a graphical
>> wordcount grapher.
>>
>> ---
>> pkg/DESCR:
>> NovProg is a tool to graph your progress in writing a NaNoWriMo style
>> novel. You enter your wordcount and it updates a graph showing you how
>> much progress you have made. It also shows you how far you are through
>> your daily goal, and your total goal. Mousing over a bar in the graph
>> will show a tooltip with that day's wordcount.
>> ---
>>
>> It's a simple tool but it works well for me on amd64; I wish I had
>> found this much sooner.
>>
>> OK?
> It builds and works fine on macppc, port-lib-depends-check outputs:
>
> novprog-3.1.6(productivity/novprog):
> Missing: atomic.3 from gcc-libs-8.3.0p2 (/usr/local/bin/novprog)
> WANTLIB += atomic
>
> The required use of -latomic is found by qmake, so i don't know if
> we should make it explicit. In any case feel free to add this:
>
> .if ${MACHINE_ARCH:Mhppa} || ${MACHINE_ARCH:Mpowerpc}
> WANTLIB +=      atomic
> .endif
>
> OK cwen@ either way

Added this, thanks!