NEW plan9port

Benoit Chesneau-3
Hi,

Here is a port of plan9port (Plan9 in userland :
http://swtch.com/plan9port/) needed for next wmii version on which I'm
currently working. This port create two packages mainly to reduce
download size :
 * base : all plan9port base
 * src : sources files to build plan9port.

Here is port source :
http://babilu.metavers.net/openbsd/plan9port/obsd-plan9port-20060606_1.tar.gz

You could have a look on it here :
http://ports.gcu.info/doku.php/openbsd/plan9/plan9port

I am waiting your feedback. Btw how is handeld such release process in
ports since there isn't any versionning system in plan9port except the
date ?

Benoît

bchesneau.info | neurofriends.net | osbud.net

Re: NEW plan9port

Benoit Chesneau-3
On 6/9/07, Benoit Chesneau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is a port of plan9port (Plan9 in userland :
> http://swtch.com/plan9port/) needed for next wmii version on which I'm
> currently working. This port create two packages mainly to reduce
> download size :
>  * base : all plan9port base
>  * src : sources files to build plan9port.
>
> Here is port source :
> http://babilu.metavers.net/openbsd/plan9port/obsd-plan9port-20060606_1.tar.gz
>
> You could have a look on it here :
> http://ports.gcu.info/doku.php/openbsd/plan9/plan9port
>
> I am waiting your feedback. Btw how is handeld such release process in
> ports since there isn't any versionning system in plan9port except the
> date ?
>
> Benoît

Hum Makefile was missing in tar.gz :( . It's fixed now, sorry for this.

Benoit