[NEW] p5-Template-Plugin-Latex for upcoming LedgerSMB port

[NEW] p5-Template-Plugin-Latex for upcoming LedgerSMB port

Chris Bennett-3
Comments?

Thanks
--
Chris Bennett

p5-Template-Plugin-Latex.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] p5-Template-Plugin-Latex for upcoming LedgerSMB port

Andrew Hewus Fresh
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 08:17:56PM -0400, Chris Bennett wrote:
> Comments?

This was how I used to do invoicing when I needed to do that.  Glad to
have given it up.

However, it seems to need Capture::Tiny as a TEST_DEPENDS, but with that
the tests passed.  We do get to run a few more tests if we set
LATEX_TESTING in MAKE_ENV, but since they fail, we won't go for that.

With the necessary TEST_DEPENDS added, OK afresh1@

--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

The 3 great virtues of a programmer: Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris.
                      --Larry Wall