NEW: p5-PatchReader

Damien Miller
Hi,

This is a port of the PatchReader-0.9.5 Perl module:

> This perl library allows you to manipulate patches programmatically
> by chaining together a variety of objects that read, manipulate, and
> output patch information.

It is an optional module for Bugzilla.

Ok?

-d

patchreader.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: p5-PatchReader

steven mestdagh
Damien Miller [2006-06-14, 22:45:23]:

> Hi,
>
> This is a port of the PatchReader-0.9.5 Perl module:
>
> > This perl library allows you to manipulate patches programmatically
> > by chaining together a variety of objects that read, manipulate, and
> > output patch information.
>
> It is an optional module for Bugzilla.
>
> Ok?

the license isn't clear to me.  furthermore, you can set PKG_ARCH=*

steven

Re: NEW: p5-PatchReader

Damien Miller
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, steven mestdagh wrote:

> the license isn't clear to me.  furthermore, you can set PKG_ARCH=*

Some of the files are under MPL, but I have emailled the author
asking for an explicit license.

Damien

Re: NEW: p5-PatchReader

Damien Miller
Damien Miller wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, steven mestdagh wrote:
>
>> the license isn't clear to me.  furthermore, you can set PKG_ARCH=*
>
> Some of the files are under MPL, but I have emailled the author
> asking for an explicit license.

FYI The author replied that the package is dual-artistic/MPL license.

-d