[NEW] p5-LaTeX-Table for upcoming LedgerSMB port

[NEW] p5-LaTeX-Table for upcoming LedgerSMB port

Chris Bennett-3
Comments very welcome on this one.

Thanks
--
Chris Bennett

p5-LaTeX-Table.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] p5-LaTeX-Table for upcoming LedgerSMB port

Andrew Hewus Fresh
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 07:37:44PM -0400, Chris Bennett wrote:
> Comments very welcome on this one.

Rather than the MESSAGE, maybe we should just make those packages
RUN_DEPENDS?  I do see that will pull in texlive/base, but is this
module useful really without that?

I guess I am fine either way.

OK afresh1@

(I nearly ported this long ago as I used to use it, but never got around
to submitting it before I stopped)

--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

I think I understand, but my stubborn brain refuses to admit it
until I beat it into submission by proof upon proof.
                      -- Michael Shiloh <[hidden email]>