NEW: net/py-minimalmodbus 0.7

Martin Reindl-3
Hello ports,

attached is a port of MinimalModbus 0.7:

MinimalModbus is an easy-to-use Python module for talking to
instruments (slaves) from a computer (master) using the Modbus
protocol, and is intended to be running on the master. Example code
includes drivers for Eurotherm and Omega process controllers. This
software supports the Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII serial communication
versions of the protocol.

Used here for controlling a Eurotherm TE200A with data from a SDM630.

-m

minimalmodbus.tgz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: net/py-minimalmodbus 0.7

Kurt Mosiejczuk-9
On Sat, May 04, 2019 at 08:11:39PM +0200, Martin Reindl wrote:

> attached is a port of MinimalModbus 0.7:

> MinimalModbus is an easy-to-use Python module for talking to
> instruments (slaves) from a computer (master) using the Modbus
> protocol, and is intended to be running on the master. Example code
> includes drivers for Eurotherm and Omega process controllers. This
> software supports the Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII serial communication
> versions of the protocol.

> Used here for controlling a Eurotherm TE200A with data from a SDM630.

I updated the PERMIT line, changed the HOMEPAGE to the one pointed to
by the pypi page, and moved the MODPY_PYTEST line up to the other MODPY
lines. I also added a ":L" to the PKGNAME to normalize the package name.

All regression tests pass on both amd64 and sparc64.

With those changes (attached here), OK kmos@

--Kurt

py-minimalmodbus.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Am 18.07.19 um 22:25 schrieb Kurt Mosiejczuk:

> On Sat, May 04, 2019 at 08:11:39PM +0200, Martin Reindl wrote:
>
>> attached is a port of MinimalModbus 0.7:
>
>> MinimalModbus is an easy-to-use Python module for talking to
>> instruments (slaves) from a computer (master) using the Modbus
>> protocol, and is intended to be running on the master. Example code
>> includes drivers for Eurotherm and Omega process controllers. This
>> software supports the Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII serial communication
>> versions of the protocol.
>
>> Used here for controlling a Eurotherm TE200A with data from a SDM630.
>
> I updated the PERMIT line, changed the HOMEPAGE to the one pointed to
> by the pypi page, and moved the MODPY_PYTEST line up to the other MODPY
> lines. I also added a ":L" to the PKGNAME to normalize the package name.
>
> All regression tests pass on both amd64 and sparc64.
>
> With those changes (attached here), OK kmos@

Very good, thank you. Please just commit when no objections pop up.

-m