Quantcast

[NEW] net/irssi-fish

Pedro de Oliveira-2
Hi ports@,

FiSH is an encryption plugin for the irssi IRC client.

Heres my port for it, I named it "net/irssi-fish" to make it comply with
the other irssi modules.

Comments? OK?

irssi-fish.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] net/irssi-fish

Stuart Henderson
On 2017/03/18 16:39, Pedro de Oliveira wrote:
> Hi ports@,
>
> FiSH is an encryption plugin for the irssi IRC client.
>
> Heres my port for it, I named it "net/irssi-fish" to make it comply with
> the other irssi modules.
>
> Comments? OK?

No need to set DISTNAME here, that's the default anyway.

"License is unknown" isn't enough. We can't distribute it without
a license.