NEW: multimedia/minidlna

Stuart Henderson
Test reports/comments/OKs welcome - especially tests with
various devices, as I'm only able to test amd64 to my phone with
mediahouse/upnplay apps at present.

-- -- -- -- --
MiniDLNA is lightweight server software written in C, capable of serving
media files to DLNA/UPnP-AV clients (televisions, tablets, etc).
-- -- -- -- --

minidlna.tgz (9K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: multimedia/minidlna

Gabriel Guzman-2
On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 08:36:13PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Test reports/comments/OKs welcome - especially tests with
> various devices, as I'm only able to test amd64 to my phone with
> mediahouse/upnplay apps at present.

Very cool! Tested on amd64 as well, with asus transformer and logitech
revue as clients (using a few different media clients).

Photos + Music + Videos all seem to work well.

gabe.