NEW: math/gunits

Stuart Henderson-6
Someone showed me that the gnu version of units(1) can handle bandwidth
calculations which I've been doing by hand before because I couldn't
figure out how to get the one in base to do something other than
"conformability error" for these. Looking at the summary it seems
it has a bunch of other conversions too.

OK to add it as a port?

----
GNU Units converts quantities expressed in various systems of
measurement to their equivalents in other systems of measurement. Like
many similar programs, it can handle multiplicative scale changes. It
can also handle nonlinear conversions such as Fahrenheit to Celsius
or wire gauge, and it can convert from and to sums of units, such as
converting between meters and feet plus inches.
----

example:

$ gunits
Currency exchange rates from www.timegenie.com on 2015-10-14
2919 units, 109 prefixes, 88 nonlinear units

You have: 30Mbit/s * 1 month
You want: TB
        * 9.8615394
        / 0.10140405