[NEW] mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults

[NEW] mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults

wen heping
Hi, ports@:

   Here is a patch to create mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults, which
is required by the update of mail/p5-Mail-DKIM.
   It build well and passed all tests on amd64-head system.

Comments? OK?
wen

p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults

Giovanni Bechis-7
On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 02:25:38AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:
>
>    Here is a patch to create mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults, which
> is required by the update of mail/p5-Mail-DKIM.
>    It build well and passed all tests on amd64-head system.
>
> Comments? OK?
> wen

The "AUTHOR_TESTING=1" comment should just be a reminder for you and it should not
be in the port's Makefile.

With those lines removed ok giovanni@

 Cheers
  Giovanni

回复: [NEW] mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults

wen heping
Here is the new package, which removed private comment line.

wen
________________________________
On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 02:25:38AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:
>
>    Here is a patch to create mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults, which
> is required by the update of mail/p5-Mail-DKIM.
>    It build well and passed all tests on amd64-head system.
>
> Comments? OK?
> wen

The "AUTHOR_TESTING=1" comment should just be a reminder for you and it should not
be in the port's Makefile.

With those lines removed ok giovanni@

 Cheers
  Giovanni

p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults-p0.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: 回复: [NEW] mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults

Andrew Hewus Fresh
On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 06:22:12AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Here is the new package, which removed private comment line.

Sadly I didn't get a chance to look at this earlier, but I think the
COMMENT should be mostly lowercase, I think like this:

COMMENT = object oriented Authentication-Results headers

I have this changed in my tree, so with an OK, will import it.

On 8/27/19 4:12 AM, Andrew Hewus Fresh wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 06:22:12AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
>> Here is the new package, which removed private comment line.
>
> Sadly I didn't get a chance to look at this earlier, but I think the
> COMMENT should be mostly lowercase, I think like this:
>
> COMMENT = object oriented Authentication-Results headers
>
> I have this changed in my tree, so with an OK, will import it.

ok giovanni@
 Cheers
  Giovanni

Re: 回复: [NEW] mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults

Giovanni Bechis-7
ping...
On 8/27/19 9:28 AM, Giovanni Bechis wrote:

> On 8/27/19 4:12 AM, Andrew Hewus Fresh wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 06:22:12AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
>>> Here is the new package, which removed private comment line.
>>
>> Sadly I didn't get a chance to look at this earlier, but I think the
>> COMMENT should be mostly lowercase, I think like this:
>>
>> COMMENT = object oriented Authentication-Results headers
>>
>> I have this changed in my tree, so with an OK, will import it.
>>
> ok giovanni@
>  Cheers
>   Giovanni

Re: 回复: [NEW] mail/p5-Mail-AuthenticationResults

Andrew Hewus Fresh
On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 06:22:12AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Here is the new package, which removed private comment line.

Imported, although I changed case of the COMMENT not to be title case as
recommended by item 16 in the Ports Checklist.

https://www.openbsd.org/faq/ports/guide.html#PortsChecklist

--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

Hey, I think I see a barn up ahead.