NEW: lang/mit-scheme

Brian Callahan-6
Hi ports --

I send a port of this back in December but that was a while ago and
there as a new release in the meantime, so here is a new port,
lang/mit-scheme. MIT/GNU Scheme is an open source implementation of
the Scheme programming language.

---
pkg/DESCR:
MIT/GNU Scheme is a free software implementation of the Scheme
programming language, providing an interpreter, compiler, source-code
debugger, integrated Emacs-like editor, and a large runtime library.
---

In my experience only amd64 works. Other arch support is something I have on my todo list. The tests also fail by running out of memory. I have not figured that out either. But the actual Scheme environment works. You can, for example, run the command `mit-scheme -edwin -eval "(edit)"` and it will launch an emacs-like editor written in MIT Scheme.

OK?

~Brian

mit-scheme.tgz (10K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: lang/mit-scheme

Andrea Fleckenstein
Brian Callahan <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi ports --
>
> I send a port of this back in December but that was a while ago and
> there as a new release in the meantime, so here is a new port,
> lang/mit-scheme. MIT/GNU Scheme is an open source implementation of
> the Scheme programming language.

works for me on amd64 -current

Andrea