[NEW] lang/erlang/22 lang/erlang/23

niamkik
Hi,

I ported lang/erlang/22 and lang/erlang/23 based on lang/erlang/21 ports:
- corrected (direct edit) and removed some patches
- corrected the configuration part
- re-generated PLIST-main and PLIST-wx
- added the full wx documentation in erlang-wx
- ports compile and run on OpenBSD-current (tested locally)

I will probably need to recompile all ports based using Erlang, and add a release note to notify changes. What do you think about that?

If someone has some free time to help me with the "hacks" I did, in particular with the compiler configuration, it would be nice.

erlang22.tar.gz (39K) Download Attachment
erlang23.tar.gz (39K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] lang/erlang/22 lang/erlang/23

Umgeher Torgersen
erl23 works here! tks!

(erl22 I'd not test...)