[NEW] inputmethods/ibus-hangul 1.5.0

Nils Reuße-4
Here is a new port for ibus-hangul which allows you to select and
configure hangul in ibus.  It requires a new version of libhangul
(please see my other mail).  The patch for the python script isn't
necessary on linux; i've created a pull request anyways [1].

It works fine for me on amd64 and the ibus from ports.  Check [2] for
proof ;).

But i am a bit unsure about the WANTLIB section: make
port-lib-depends-check demands the version from the makefile, but then,
portcheck is a bit skeptical:

$ /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck
1 line(s) longer than 80 chars in Makefile
the following libraries in WANTLIB look like masked by RUN_DEPENDS: ffi
gio-2.0 glib-2.0 gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0 ibus-1.0 pcre
inputmethods/ibus-hangul

Another remark: on my current snapshot, the package needs to be built with:
   $ make package PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn

Any comments?

Nils

[1] https://github.com/choehwanjin/ibus-hangul/pull/45
[2] https://www.hxgn.net/files/2017-04-12-031203_1024x659_scrot.png

ibus-hangul.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] inputmethods/ibus-hangul 1.5.0

Nils Reuße-4
> Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> hat am 12. April 2017 um 23:30 geschrieben:

> Here is a new port for ibus-hangul which allows you to select and
> configure hangul in ibus.  It requires a new version of libhangul
> (please see my other mail).  The patch for the python script isn't
> necessary on linux; i've created a pull request anyways [1].
>
> It works fine for me on amd64 and the ibus from ports.  Check [2] for
> proof ;).
>
> But i am a bit unsure about the WANTLIB section: make
> port-lib-depends-check demands the version from the makefile, but then,
> portcheck is a bit skeptical:
>
> $ /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck
> 1 line(s) longer than 80 chars in Makefile
> the following libraries in WANTLIB look like masked by RUN_DEPENDS: ffi
> gio-2.0 glib-2.0 gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0 ibus-1.0 pcre
> inputmethods/ibus-hangul
>
> Another remark: on my current snapshot, the package needs to be built with:
>    $ make package PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn
>
> Any comments?
>
> Nils
>
> [1] https://github.com/choehwanjin/ibus-hangul/pull/45
> [2] https://www.hxgn.net/files/2017-04-12-031203_1024x659_scrot.png

Here is an updated tarball.  Differences to the last one:

- I take maintainership (the previous Makefile listet Federico as Maintainer, which was an oversight by me, i copied the Makefile from ibus-anthy).
- I added the pull request url to the patch file.

The package also builds without PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn now, and libhangul has been updated in the meantime by Jeremie (thanks!).

Any comments?

Nils

ibus-hangul-1.5.0.tar.gz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] inputmethods/ibus-hangul 1.5.0

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> writes:

>> Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> hat am 12. April 2017 um 23:30 geschrieben:
>>

>> Here is a new port for ibus-hangul which allows you to select and
>> configure hangul in ibus.  It requires a new version of libhangul
>> (please see my other mail).  The patch for the python script isn't
>> necessary on linux; i've created a pull request anyways [1].
>>
>> It works fine for me on amd64 and the ibus from ports.  Check [2] for
>> proof ;).
>>
>> But i am a bit unsure about the WANTLIB section: make
>> port-lib-depends-check demands the version from the makefile, but then,
>> portcheck is a bit skeptical:
>>
>> $ /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck
>> 1 line(s) longer than 80 chars in Makefile
>> the following libraries in WANTLIB look like masked by RUN_DEPENDS: ffi
>> gio-2.0 glib-2.0 gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0 ibus-1.0 pcre
>> inputmethods/ibus-hangul
>>
>> Another remark: on my current snapshot, the package needs to be built with:
>>    $ make package PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn
>>
>> Any comments?
>>
>> Nils
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/choehwanjin/ibus-hangul/pull/45
>> [2] https://www.hxgn.net/files/2017-04-12-031203_1024x659_scrot.png
>

> Here is an updated tarball.  Differences to the last one:
>
> - I take maintainership (the previous Makefile listet Federico as Maintainer, which was an oversight by me, i copied the Makefile from ibus-anthy).
> - I added the pull request url to the patch file.
>
> The package also builds without PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn now, and libhangul has been updated in the meantime by Jeremie (thanks!).
>
> Any comments?
Here's an updated port.
- ibus should be a LIB_DEPENDS
- the gettext module shouldn't be used any more
- updated DESCR from upstream README, I find it simpler and to the point

I'm not an im user, but the port looks sane.  Now looking for additional
reviews/oks to import.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE

ibus-hangul.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] inputmethods/ibus-hangul 1.5.0

Nils Reuße-4
> Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <[hidden email]> hat am 24. April 2017 um 13:07 geschrieben:
>

> Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> writes:
>
> >> Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> hat am 12. April 2017 um 23:30 geschrieben:
> >>

> >> Here is a new port for ibus-hangul which allows you to select and
> >> configure hangul in ibus.  It requires a new version of libhangul
> >> (please see my other mail).  The patch for the python script isn't
> >> necessary on linux; i've created a pull request anyways [1].
> >>
> >> It works fine for me on amd64 and the ibus from ports.  Check [2] for
> >> proof ;).
> >>
> >> But i am a bit unsure about the WANTLIB section: make
> >> port-lib-depends-check demands the version from the makefile, but then,
> >> portcheck is a bit skeptical:
> >>
> >> $ /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck
> >> 1 line(s) longer than 80 chars in Makefile
> >> the following libraries in WANTLIB look like masked by RUN_DEPENDS: ffi
> >> gio-2.0 glib-2.0 gmodule-2.0 gobject-2.0 ibus-1.0 pcre
> >> inputmethods/ibus-hangul
> >>
> >> Another remark: on my current snapshot, the package needs to be built with:
> >>    $ make package PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn
> >>
> >> Any comments?
> >>
> >> Nils
> >>
> >> [1] https://github.com/choehwanjin/ibus-hangul/pull/45
> >> [2] https://www.hxgn.net/files/2017-04-12-031203_1024x659_scrot.png
> >

> > Here is an updated tarball.  Differences to the last one:
> >
> > - I take maintainership (the previous Makefile listet Federico as Maintainer, which was an oversight by me, i copied the Makefile from ibus-anthy).
> > - I added the pull request url to the patch file.
> >
> > The package also builds without PKG_CREATE_NO_CHECKS=warn now, and libhangul has been updated in the meantime by Jeremie (thanks!).
> >
> > Any comments?
>
> Here's an updated port.
> - ibus should be a LIB_DEPENDS
> - the gettext module shouldn't be used any more
> - updated DESCR from upstream README, I find it simpler and to the point
>
> I'm not an im user, but the port looks sane.  Now looking for additional
> reviews/oks to import.
>

> --
> jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE

Hi Jeremie,

i tried your updated version and it works fine.

Thanks!

Nils

Re: [NEW] inputmethods/ibus-hangul 1.5.0

Matej Nanut
Hello,

On 26 April 2017 at 10:20, Nils Reuße <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Jeremie Courreges-Anglas <[hidden email]> hat am 24. April 2017 um 13:07 geschrieben:
>>
>> I'm not an im user, but the port looks sane.  Now looking for additional
>> reviews/oks to import.

I've also tested this port and it works for me as well.

Matej