[NEW] graphics/mypaint

albat0r78@wanadoo.fr
Hi,

MyPaint is an easy yet powerful drawing software. I tested it on amd64.
Web site: http://mypaint.intilinux.com/

This is my first port from the ground up, so expect a few mistakes.
For example, I still get warnings from portcheck:
Python module without compiled version, consider using ${MODPY_BIN}
${MODPY_LIBDIR}/compileall.py:...

Thanks for testing or suggestion.

Regards,

LNA