NEW: geo/p5-Geo-Parse-OSM

Holger Mikolon
Hi all,

attached is a new port for Geo::Parse::OSM, explained on cpan as
"OpenStreetMap XML file regexp parser". I built and used this port on
my amd64 -current laptop and wanted to share it here in case others
find it useful as well. Feedback is welcome, of course.

Regards
Holger

p5-Geo-Parse-OSM.tgz (944 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: geo/p5-Geo-Parse-OSM

Landry Breuil-5
On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 09:48:51PM +0200, Holger Mikolon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> attached is a new port for Geo::Parse::OSM, explained on cpan as
> "OpenStreetMap XML file regexp parser". I built and used this port on
> my amd64 -current laptop and wanted to share it here in case others
> find it useful as well. Feedback is welcome, of course.

Had a quick look, ok to import.

Landry

Re: NEW: geo/p5-Geo-Parse-OSM

Stuart Henderson
On 2017/09/18 19:52, Landry Breuil wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 09:48:51PM +0200, Holger Mikolon wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > attached is a new port for Geo::Parse::OSM, explained on cpan as
> > "OpenStreetMap XML file regexp parser". I built and used this port on
> > my amd64 -current laptop and wanted to share it here in case others
> > find it useful as well. Feedback is welcome, of course.
>
> Had a quick look, ok to import.
>
> Landry

"chmod -x Makefile pkg/DESCR" then it's ok with me.