[NEW]fonts/tagmukay

George Rosamond
This is a font used for the Berber language, common in north Africa.

Full pkg/DESCR:

Tagmukay is a Shifinagh script font with support for the Tawallammat
Tamajaq language. The script name is more commonly spelled Tifinagh,
but Shifinagh is the preferred spelling in the region where Tawallammat
Tamajaq is spoken. Tagmukay is a Unicode font that features
bi-consonant ligatures and alternate forms necessary to support
this language.

This port contains both TrueType and Web fonts.

tagmukay-2.000.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW]fonts/tagmukay

Anthony J. Bentley-4
George Rosamond writes:

> This is a font used for the Berber language, common in north Africa.
>
> Full pkg/DESCR:
>
> Tagmukay is a Shifinagh script font with support for the Tawallammat
> Tamajaq language. The script name is more commonly spelled Tifinagh,
> but Shifinagh is the preferred spelling in the region where Tawallammat
> Tamajaq is spoken. Tagmukay is a Unicode font that features
> bi-consonant ligatures and alternate forms necessary to support
> this language.
>
> This port contains both TrueType and Web fonts.

License marker has a typo: s/SIL OFT/SIL OFL/

DESCR is narrow. No biggie.

This is port is ok with me with the typo fixed.

--
Anthony J. Bentley