[NEW] fonts/scheherazade

George Rosamond
from pkg/DESCR:

Scheherazade is a TrueType extended Unicode Arabic font.

Scheherazade supports most of the Unicode 8.0 Arabic character
repertoire (excluding the Arabic Presentation Forms blocks, which
are not recommended for normal use).

Font smarts are implemented using OpenType and Graphite technologies.
A number of glyph variations are accessible through font features
available via both OpenType and Graphite technologies.

Attached.

5822 F82D 665B 5C6A 915B FAD4 B014 1CEE 545A A6C6

scheherazade-2100.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] fonts/scheherazade

George Rosamond
George Rosamond:

> from pkg/DESCR:
>
> Scheherazade is a TrueType extended Unicode Arabic font.
>
> Scheherazade supports most of the Unicode 8.0 Arabic character
> repertoire (excluding the Arabic Presentation Forms blocks, which
> are not recommended for normal use).
>
> Font smarts are implemented using OpenType and Graphite technologies.
> A number of glyph variations are accessible through font features
> available via both OpenType and Graphite technologies.
>
> Attached.
ping.  Last tarball incorrectly versioned with "2100" instead of "2.100".

scheherazade-2.100.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] fonts/scheherazade

Anthony J. Bentley-4
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:21 AM, George Rosamond
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> George Rosamond:
>> from pkg/DESCR:
>>
>> Scheherazade is a TrueType extended Unicode Arabic font.
>>
>> Scheherazade supports most of the Unicode 8.0 Arabic character
>> repertoire (excluding the Arabic Presentation Forms blocks, which
>> are not recommended for normal use).
>>
>> Font smarts are implemented using OpenType and Graphite technologies.
>> A number of glyph variations are accessible through font features
>> available via both OpenType and Graphite technologies.

The license marker says "OFL-like custom license", but it appears to
be straight OFL 1.1.

Other than that it looks fine to me. ok, anyone?

Re: [NEW] fonts/scheherazade

George Rosamond
Anthony J. Bentley:

> On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:21 AM, George Rosamond
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> George Rosamond:
>>> from pkg/DESCR:
>>>
>>> Scheherazade is a TrueType extended Unicode Arabic font.
>>>
>>> Scheherazade supports most of the Unicode 8.0 Arabic character
>>> repertoire (excluding the Arabic Presentation Forms blocks, which
>>> are not recommended for normal use).
>>>
>>> Font smarts are implemented using OpenType and Graphite technologies.
>>> A number of glyph variations are accessible through font features
>>> available via both OpenType and Graphite technologies.
>
> The license marker says "OFL-like custom license", but it appears to
> be straight OFL 1.1.
>
> Other than that it looks fine to me. ok, anyone?

New tarball attached, Anthony.

Thanks.

scheherazade-2.100.tgz (1K) Download Attachment