[NEW] fonts/annapurna

George Rosamond
From the pkg/DESCR:

Annapurna is a Unicode-based font family with support for the many
diverse languages that use the Devanagari script. The design is
intended to be highly readable, reasonably compact and visually
attractive to produce quality publications. These fonts are names
after the majestic Annapurna mountain range of Nepal.

Side note: fonts/dai-banna isn't pulling the distfile over ftp, so I'm
figuring out a work-around.

--

5822 F82D 665B 5C6A 915B FAD4 B014 1CEE 545A A6C6

annapurna-1.203.zip (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] fonts/annapurna

George Rosamond
George Rosamond:
> From the pkg/DESCR:
>
> Annapurna is a Unicode-based font family with support for the many
> diverse languages that use the Devanagari script. The design is
> intended to be highly readable, reasonably compact and visually
> attractive to produce quality publications. These fonts are names
> after the majestic Annapurna mountain range of Nepal.

Confused the DISTFILE suffix with the tarball.  Reattached as .tgz

> Side note: fonts/dai-banna isn't pulling the distfile over ftp, so I'm
> figuring out a work-around.

annapurna-1.203.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] fonts/annapurna

George Rosamond
George Rosamond:

> George Rosamond:
>> From the pkg/DESCR:
>>
>> Annapurna is a Unicode-based font family with support for the many
>> diverse languages that use the Devanagari script. The design is
>> intended to be highly readable, reasonably compact and visually
>> attractive to produce quality publications. These fonts are names
>> after the majestic Annapurna mountain range of Nepal.
>>

> Confused the DISTFILE suffix with the tarball.  Reattached as .tgz
Ping.

New tarball with a small correction to pkg/DESCR.

annapurna-1.203.tgz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [NEW] fonts/annapurna

Anthony J. Bentley-4
George Rosamond writes:

> George Rosamond:
> > George Rosamond:
> >> From the pkg/DESCR:
> >>
> >> Annapurna is a Unicode-based font family with support for the many
> >> diverse languages that use the Devanagari script. The design is
> >> intended to be highly readable, reasonably compact and visually
> >> attractive to produce quality publications. These fonts are names
> >> after the majestic Annapurna mountain range of Nepal.
> >>

> > Confused the DISTFILE suffix with the tarball.  Reattached as .tgz
>
> Ping.
>
> New tarball with a small correction to pkg/DESCR.

This one is also ok bentley@, with the correction that it also looks to
be OFL instead of "OFL-like custom license".

Re: [NEW] fonts/annapurna

George Rosamond
Anthony J. Bentley:

> George Rosamond writes:
>> George Rosamond:
>>> George Rosamond:

>>> Confused the DISTFILE suffix with the tarball.  Reattached as .tgz
>>
>> Ping.
>>
>> New tarball with a small correction to pkg/DESCR.
>
> This one is also ok bentley@, with the correction that it also looks to
> be OFL instead of "OFL-like custom license".

Attached.

OFL License line matches all other SIL OFL ports in /usr/ports/fonts

Thanks

annapurna-1.203.tgz (1K) Download Attachment