NEW: fd v8.1.1

Stephen Gregoratto
Here's a utility I use a lot on Linux land. fd is a user-friendly
alternative to find(1) that's fast -- at least on Linux, it seems
searches are a second slower on OpenBSD on my machine, hoping others can
verify for themselves.

There used to be an external ports project that had this in their tree,
but that group seems to be dead -- RIP epbsd.org and the twelve people
that used it I guess.
--
Stephen Gregoratto

fd.tar.gz (7K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: fd v8.1.1

Stephen Gregoratto
Pinging for visibility. Any feedback?
Stephen Gregoratto

Re: NEW: fd v8.1.1

Kenneth Westerback
On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 01:23:14PM +1000, Stephen Gregoratto wrote:
> Pinging for visibility. Any feedback?
> --
> Stephen Gregoratto

As Doom Emacs prefers/recommends it, I would be nice to have a port!

.... Ken

Re: NEW: fd v8.1.1

Stephen Gregoratto
On 2020-09-14 13:23, Stephen Gregoratto wrote:
> Pinging for visibility. Any feedback?
> --
> Stephen Gregoratto
I was told to re-attach the tarball, so here it is again.
--
Stephen Gregoratto

fd.tar.gz (7K) Download Attachment

Re: NEW: fd v8.1.1

PiRATA
Hi Stephen,

I tested it briefly and seems to be working fine on amd64.
Take care.

Ricardo